If you are concerned about your child’s development, you can contact the municipality, department ‘Jeugdzorg.’ Together with the municipality, you will define what extra care you need for your child. If your municipality agrees, you will both find the right care for your child. If you want to use this service, you can possibly pay the treatment from a Persoonsgebonden Budget (PGB) or Zorg in Natura (ZIN) through your municipality.

If your child needs 24 hour care, then you can pay through the WLZ (Wet langdurige zorg). You will contact the center Indicatiestelling Zorg (CIZ) who will provide you with support.

In addition, you will have the option to use private pay. Please contact us.